LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
If you are looking for a private, peaceful townhouse, off the main roads but still close enough to public transport, shopping and cafes - then look no further.
Fresh to market following long term tenancies, this proven investment property is available with immediate vacate possession for a home owner seeking an affordable, secure and peaceful living in a most desirable pocket of Morningside. Investors call the bank manager or broker as this gem has been earning 4.7% gross yield* and has low Body Corp fees. Recently refreshed including new carpet, there is nothing to do but move in.
Downstairs the lockup garage provides security and storage with easy access to the front door. Open plan kitchen,lounge and dining creates plenty of space and leads out to the adjoining private rear courtyard. Tremendous under-staircase storage and the first of the three bedrooms is also located on this level.
Upstairs, bedrooms two and three are generously proportioned and include built in robes and ceiling fans. The central bathroom includes separate shower, bathtub and laundry facilities.
Peacefully positioned within a small complex of only 12 townhouses and the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, it is just a short stroll to Morningside Train Station, Morningside Shopping precinct and local cafes. Only 7kms to the CBD the train will have at Central Station within 20-25 minutes.
Don't delay your inspection as interstate owner says "SELL! SELL! SELL!
• 3 bedrooms, built in robes, ceiling fans
• 1 bathroom / laundry, separate WC
• Lock up garage, additional under staircase storage
• Rear private courtyard
• Recently painted, new carpet
• Reverse cycle air con, security screens
• Low Body Corp fees of only $300 per quarter, Sinking fund $370 per quarter
• Council Rates $375 per quarter
• Rental appraisal of $400 per week, Gross rental yield of 4.7%*
• Land size 120sqm Internal area 133sqm
* Rental yield calculated on previous lease agreement of $400 per week
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.