Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Selling This Weekend
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This is the best buy in MORNINGSIDE and over 5% return if rented.
Large lifestyle living and a location to match, there has been no better time to secure perfect property only a hop, skip and jump from Brisbane CBD. Freshly painted inside with new carpets throughout it feels brand new adding to that, its own front and back courtyard and private entry, this really is quietly tucked away but close to all the hustle and bustle of inner city living.
Downstairs we have:
• Huge living space with that flows perfectly to the private outdoor entertaining area.
• Kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, soft closing drawers, Island benchtop and high qulaity appliances
• Lounge / dining with split system air condition and opens out to the covered outdoor
entertainment area with plenty of yard space.
• Separate laundry
• Powder room
• Lockup remote control garage.
Upstairs we have:
- 3 good size bedrooms, master with built in, split system air condition, ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet plus a private balcony.
- Main bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
The townhouse itself is built to an incredible standard and has been taken care of; you won't want to miss this.
Close to everything approximately 5km to the CBD
• Cannon Hill State School & Balmoral State High School Catchment Area
Transport & Shopping Centres:
- 5 mins walk to Morningside train station
- 10 mins walk to local neighbourhood shops
- 5 min walk to Morningside Plaza anchored by Coles and Morningside Central, anchored by Woolworths, both with a number of specialty shops
- 8 mins walk to bus stops on Richmond Rd (214, 215 & 220) taking you to the city and to Cannon Hill & Carindale Shopping Centres
- 11 mins drive to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
- 15 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
• 8 mins walk to Keralgerie Park which has a playground and dog off leash area
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.