Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Open Home Cancelled
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This ultra-modern home combines classic features with luxurious finishes and the result is breath-taking. Extensive renovations by the current owners have seen the original home more than triple in size whilst retaining the Queenslander facade.
Views to the city from the front balcony, a family-friendly layout and an exceptionally private back yard all add to the appeal. Positioned in a quiet elevated street right on the Balmoral border, the home is close to quality schools and all amenities.
- Upstairs and downstairs living areas
- Open plan family opening via stacker doors to the pavilion style entertainment area and pool
- Ultra-modern kitchen with 900mm induction cook top, full butler's pantry, island bench, soft-close drawers, two breakfast bars and servery
- Four bedrooms plus study
- Master bedroom with Juliette balcony taking in stunning city views
- Stunning en suite with double vanity, double shower and freestanding bath
- Large walk in robe
- Tiled, covered outdoor entertainment area adjacent to grassy play area and pool
- Sparkling pool with water feature and landscaping
- Three modern bathrooms
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Fully fenced 405m2 block
- Caesar stone finishes to wet areas
- Abundant storage
- Laundry chute
- Air conditioning
- Quality window coverings
- High ceilings throughout
- Sprinkler system
- Stacker door and servery window
Close to several quality schools, transport, restaurants and parks, the location is ideal. Do not miss the opportunity to inspect this home today.
405m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.