Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Perfect for Home Business with Views of the Bay.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This stunning and modern home set well back to on the high side of popular Kingsley Terrace offers a versatile layout that lends itself to true dual living (perfect for teenagers /extra income or guests) or would be ideal for a home business. The architect-designed home has been fully and tastefully renovated throughout and offers the best sweeping views of the bay and beautiful breezes.
• Entry foyer and access to internal stairs
• Study and laundry with built-in cabinetry
• Separate entry to large tiled open plan accommodation featuring resort-style white shutters with full-sized brand new kitchen, large bedroom / living and en suite with spa bath
• Private courtyard with water feature and landscaped gardens
• Large dining / dining with soaring ceilings, timber floors, louvres and lots of light
• Large covered deck taking in views of the bay
• Stunning new kitchen with double drawer dishwasher, stunning mosaic tile splashback, gas cook top and lots of storage
• Three double bedrooms with built-ins
• Master bedroom with raked ceiling
• Modern bathroom with double glass vanities and separate toilet
• Sparkling spa and Balinese style entertainment area
• 405m2 low maintenance block
• Triple carport
• Plenty of off-street parking for boat / caravan
• Solar power
• New dishwasher
• Freshly painted throughout
• Two new kitchens
This home is one of a kind and the best on the market for the money!
405m² / 0.1 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.