Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Entry-level Bargain in the Popular University Precinct
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
PLEASE NOTE, ACCESS FOR INSPECTIONS IS VIA 22 CARRAWAY STREET IN BUILDING 3
Located within the bustling Kelvin Grove QUT Campus, the position is second to none. Situated in the heart of the popular QUT Kelvin Grove Campus, the property is a short bus ride or drive into the city and is surrounded by fast food and dining, Woolworths and a short stroll into the Campuses facilities and Healthworks gym. If you like golf, Victoria Park Golf Complex is minutes away. Walk to your classes or take a short bus ride into the city - only 2.8 klms away.
Situated on the first floor and in the centre of Musk Avenue's dining precinct, the property offers a generous 95m2 of living space. The open layout promotes city-fringe living at its finest.
- one large bedroom with built-in robe
- spacious adjoining bathroom
- enclosed laundry
- extra storage in the hallway
- modern kitchen with a freestanding gas cook top, oven and plenty of storage space including a full size pantry
- large dining and living area
- split system air-conditioning
- extra large covered balcony area with plenty of space for a BBQ and outdoor dining
The complex features:
- Secure, undercover car parking space
- Separate lobby entrance
- On-site cardio gym
- Skinny rooftop lap pool
- Conservative Body Corporate fees
This property is currently home to a long-term tenant paying $330 per week. Move in or receive rent from day one! These properties are very popular so be quick!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.