Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
An Idyllic Family Home Complete with Modern Features…
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
In the sought after suburb of Indooroopilly, a grand family Queenslander sits amongst some of the most sought after schools in Brisbane, the University of Queensland, St Lucia and Indooroopilly Golf Club, not to mention an abundance of cafe's, restaurants and coffee shops. The home is within walking distance to Indooroopilly train station and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
The idyllic Queenslander features an open plan living, dining and kitchen area which are the meeting point of the home. Complete with top of the range Miele appliances, an impressive Caesarstone bench encompassing ample storage and in-built Vintec wine fridges.
The original french doors and windows open to let the morning sun and summer breeze stream in. A perfect place for your morning coffee or evening drink. If you are wanting a quiet place to hide, the formal living space offers an area to read and relax.
The 814sqm block is home to 5 bedrooms and a study, 3 bathrooms, a renovated laundry, the herb garden is a lovely addition to a beautiful back yard and a 9 metre pool.
Specific features are as follows:
- 5 bedrooms all with built in robes
- The large master suite comprises of with a walk-through wardrobe into the ensuite
- A formal dining/living room and casual alfresco dining that flows into an entertainment area on the deck
- 3 spacious, well-appointed bathrooms with heated towel racks
- A separate private study
- A salt water pool with fountain features amongst the low maintenance and well-kept backyard
- Ducted, zoned air conditioning upstairs and split-system downstairs
- 2 living areas on different levels - one for you, one for the kids
- The home in general retains its original disposition and parquetry flooring throughout
- 2 car garage with additional storage options
- Herb garden and citrus tree
- Laundry chute, situated upstairs
- Home security system installed
The home is has been exceptionally renovated and well cared for over time, and is ready for the next family to move in and create lasting memories.
View by private appointment only. For further interest or to book your private inspection please contact Stefanie Maras on 0412 857 422.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
814m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.