Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
This one is guaranteed not to disappoint!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This beautifully presented low set rendered brick home is set on an elevated 696m2 lot in a quiet leafy patch of Holland Park West. Complimented by two expansive alfresco outdoor entertaining areas front and rear,a sparkling in ground salt water pool and a fully fenced back yard with back street access. This property would best suit families, couples, first home buyers and investors alike.
- Private frontage to street
- A freshly sealed large open terrace greets you on entry and leads to stylish dual timber front door entry
- Well-appointed electric Galley style Kitchen with Caesarstone benches loads of storage and stainless steel appliances.
- Open plan dining and family area with breakfast bar
- Glass stacker doors unite indoor and outdoor undercover living that flows seamlessly onto the sandstone trimmed in ground sparkling salt water pool.
- Large Master Bedroom with walk through robe and a beautifully designed en suite.
- Three spacious bedrooms complete with built in wardrobes & Air Conditioning
- Sunken Lounge / Media room complimented by subtle lighting and polished timber step trimmings.
- Security lighting and security door alarm
- Two street access suitable for additional off street parking for the boat or caravan
- Fully fenced back garden to secure pets and children's play
- Generous sized Garden Shed
- 4 Car lock up garage and huge storage area
- Rental return approx $600 - $630 per week
Located approx. 8km for Brisbane's CBD and within minutes to public transport options, shops, coffee shops, restaurants, public and private schools and Griffith University. Just mins access to M1 north and south and Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre.
Call to inspect today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
696m² / 0.17 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Holland Park West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.