Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Entry level home in Holland Park West at it's best :: Call to inspect today!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
The wow factor's in the deck at this charming character home with its blend of traditional features and modern style.
Comprising two storeys, entry via the upper level reveals gleaming polished floors, fresh white walls and leafy green outlooks from nearly every window. But the highlight comes from stacker doors that open out the whole level to a tropical oasis garden that provides a tranquil outlook, privacy and a wonderful connection to the neighbourhood birdlife.
Fully insect-screened, this beautiful space is also protected from weather with the installment of glass louvres, character casement windows and, stretching the full length of the deck, fully adjustable outside metal louvres. You can keep this deck area open year-round for use as a lounge, dining and TV room (there are power and TV antenna outlets).
Also on this level are a sizeable living area, powder room, study nook and a modern kitchen featuring subway tiles, dishwasher, electric pyrolytic oven, plenty of bench space and a breakfast bar
A timber staircase leads to two good-sized two double bedrooms, both with cupboards, ceiling fan/lights and reverse-cycle aircons. A new bathroom and separate toilet service this floor.
Step outside to a large undercover bricked backyard porch, a cool area overlooking the garden and another ideal spot to entertain. This area also houses the outdoor laundry and a quirky storage shed that complements the rustic colourful look down here.
The tropical garden has been tended over the years to create ambience and privacy, with just a small lawn for easy maintenance. The garden also offers plenty of land on which to expand the house in future years.
• Eco-friendly features include two water tanks (total 5000L), with plumber-installed connections to the washing machine, the upstairs toilet and hoses for the front and back garden; a 1KW solar panel installation on the roof; and a Dux water heater designed to save on power consumption.
• A powerful split-system airconditioner keeps the temperature comfortable upstairs when required, but high-quality ceiling fans, good cross-ventilation, ceiling insulation and a roof whirly gig suffice most of the year.
• Lighting is a blend of modern led lights in the kitchen and carefully chosen quality character lighting in the living area, deck and stairwell.
• NBN connected
• Digital antenna booster installed in roof space
• Under-stairs storage
• Insect screening on nearly every window,
• Security screening on all windows where intruder entry is possible.
• Great atttention to privacy and weather protection with outdoor louvre screens installed over several key windows and use of plant screens
• New iron roof
• New fencing installed around entire property
• New electrical switchboard
• New shade sail installed over car space
Located approx. 7km for Brisbane's CBD and within minutes to public transport options, shops, coffee shops, restaurants, public and private schools and Griffith University. Just mins access to M1 north and south and Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
405m² / 0.1 acres
1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Holland Park West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.