Live in it now and renovate later! Call to Inspect today!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This well presented and unique, multiple level post war family home is set on a 607m2 lot in a leafy pocket of Holland Park West. Conveniently located close to Griffith University and the M1 access, this property has it all and will best suit first home buyers, families and investors.
Set over four levels, this one of a kind home boasts open plan living and entertaining at its best. Offering an air conditioned generous size living, dining and kitchen area that flows beautifully onto a covered, private, split level, rear deck and overlooks a canopy of green space capturing cool South-East summer breezes.
Freshly polished hardwood timber floors create clean lines that meander through the upper two levels comprising of four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms, both with separate toilets.
The lower level offers masses of storage space and multipurpose rooms, all perfect for either the teenage retreat, playroom or workshop.
- Open plan living & dining
- Kitchen complete with loads of storage, dishwasher and gas appliances
- Two expansive covered split level rear decks
- Three generous size bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Large master bedroom with deck access via timber trimmed French Doors
- Split system air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Two bathrooms with separate toilets
- Freshly polished hardwood timber floors covering bedroom levels
- Massive multiple under staircase storage
- Multiple multipurpose rooms
- Private front paved courtyard
- External access to Teenage Retreat/ Workroom/Storage Room
- Secure single car lock up with car port
- Secure fully fenced back garden perfect for the children to play and pets to run
- Garden shed
- Water tank
Located approx. 8km for Brisbane's CBD and within minutes to public transport options, shops, coffee shops, restaurants, public and private schools and Griffith University. Just mins access to M1 north and south and Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre.
Don't miss this opportunity to own your piece of Holland Park West!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Holland Park West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.