Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Amazing Investment Opportunity :: Don't miss out! Auction 10th March 2pm
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned on the high side of the street on a very generous 698m2 block, this high set post war beauty showcases timber trimmed french doors with glass inserts, hardwood polished floors and ornate cornices that unite with modern elements and tones in key areas.
This spacious high set home presents keen first home buyers, young families and investors with the perfect opportunity to move into one of Holland Park West's prized locations and then personalize in time.
Culinary creations will be a joy to create in the modern and fresh, neutral toned kitchen boasting gas appliances, loads of bench space and storage.
Three generous sized bedrooms all with built-in-robes and air conditioning are complimented by a tastefully designed renovated bathroom and separate toilet.
Even the most discerning buyers will appreciate the seamless flow of indoor/outdoor living
and have the avid entertainer weak at the knees! A huge fully covered private back deck adds double the living area to this home and is complimented by a fully fenced sandstone lined landscaped back garden.
Side access provides room for off street parking for the caravan, boat or extra car. This property has it all!
- 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and air conditioning
- Open plan living/dining opens out onto front and back decks through french doors.
- Spacious kitchen complete with gas appliances, loads of storage and bench space.
- 1 Generous size modern bathroom boasting a shower over bath arrangement.
- Separate toilet
- Gas Appliance kitchen with loads of bench space and storage cupboards.
- Expansive private covered back deck that extends the full width of the house
- Polished hardwood flooring.
- Heaps of storage space and single car lock up under.
- Fully fenced landscaped back garden ideal for young children and family pets.
- Off street parking for the boat, caravan or extra car
Located approx. 7km for Brisbane's CBD and within minutes to public transport options, shops, coffee shops, restaurants, public and private schools and Griffith University. Just mins access to M1 north and south and Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
698m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Holland Park West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.