Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Architectural Design:: Dual Living :: Inspect Today!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This leafy, private oasis in the heart of Hawthorne offers exposure and convenience along with surprising tranquility and seclusion. The 1990's architect designed home offers something refreshingly different and versatile - perfect for families, dual living, home office, student or teenage retreat.
• Open plan living with high raked ceilings and walls of louvres
• Quality kitchen with stone counter tops and plenty of work space
• Breezeway connection through to bedrooms
• Renovated main bathroom
• Two Queen size bedrooms with fans and built ins
• Huge covered and private deck overlooking tranquil pool setting
• Large covered outdoor entertainment area
• Spacious, tiled living area
• Queen size bedroom with built in robes
• Main bathroom
• Separate office with bathroom
• Workshop / studio / storage
• Stunning in ground pool
• Large gazebo
• Air conditioning
• Security screens
• Water tanks
• Remote control gate
• Off- street parking
This fully renovated and well-maintained home represents entry level buying into this exclusive suburb. Walk to Lourdes Hill College, bus, ferry, train, cinemas and your choice of cafes and restaurants.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
465m² / 0.11 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.