Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The One You Have Been Waiting For!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This charming post war home is in an elevated position in one of Hawthorne's best streets. The home is clean, tidy and well-maintained and features high ceilings, timber floors and a wraparound covered verandah at the rear.
- Air conditioned living room with high ceilings and timber floors
- Large eat-in kitchen with pantry, plenty of bench space and mosaic tile feature
- Wrap-around covered deck at rear overlooking garden
- Large fenced back yard
- 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes and storage shelves
- Master bedroom opening to deck via French doors
- Walk in robe with custom fit-out
- Tidy bathroom with glass brick feature
- Ceramic cook top
- 4 air-conditioners
- Garden shed
- Under house storage
- Vegie garden
This home offers the new owners several options with enormous potential to value-add in the future.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.