Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Best Views. Best Location.
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stunning character home combines 1930's charm with modern finishes. Its spacious and character-filled design is functional, spacious and showcases breathtaking views from the undercover balcony and master suite.
- Hampton's style kitchen with expansive stone counters, pressed metal splash backs and integrated European
appliances including coffee machine
- Flowing kitchen and dining combination including breakfast bar and french doors to outdoor patio.
- Spacious living room with built-in custom cabinetry and fireplace
- Four large bedrooms with built-ins
- Stunning main bathroom with claw foot bath
- Impressive master suite with bay window taking in panoramic views, parents' retreat, en suite and walk-in robe
- Centrally located private courtyard area
- Completely self contained guest house with kitchenette, living room, dining, bed and full bathroom. The ideal option for guests, dual living or rental income.
- Over-sized double carport with the security of a garage door
- Large secure storage area
- 607m2 block
- Polished timber floors throughout
- High ceilings
- Ornate ceilings
All amenities including the local Hawthorne cinema/cafe precinct are just a moments walk. Local Hawthorne Park, transport via City Cat, Bus and quality schools are also just some of the incredible conveniences for this remarkable location.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.