Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Urgent Action Required!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
*** Strictly Via Appointment Only - No Open Homes ***
Do not miss your chance to secure this great ground floor apartment in a boutique complex of 8. Walking distance to Everton Park's shopping district and just 9km to the City, 2/642 South Pine Rd offers a sought-after city fringe lifestyle.
- The layout can't be beat on this oversized two bedroom unit situated at the back of the complex. From the moment you walk in through your own internal garage you would be forgiven for thinking this was not on a main road. The green leafy surroundings, open plan living and the peace and quiet, it is quite hard to believe.
- Two large bedrooms on either end of the unit suit a variety of lifestyle arrangements
- The cottage style kitchen boasts quality appliances including a large pantry.
- The bathroom is extremely large and has been tastefully renovated to suit a young couple right the way through to assistance care.
- Separate laundry area.
- Located just a hop, skip and a jump to popular cafes.
- The bus stop is less than 50m down the road and enables you to be in the City in approximately 30 minutes. The close public transport also enables you to travel to the surrounding suburbs with ease.
- You are less than 500m to Everton Park Shopping Precinct (just 3 minutes away) and less than 700ms to Teralba Park (just 5 minutes away).
- Located in the catchment areas for Everton Park State School and Everton Park State High School.
This apartment is ideally suited to the astute buyer seeking low-maintenance, city fringe investment property to add to their portfolio or to the first homebuyer who's seeking an easy living lifestyle and location or the retiree looking for a spacious ground floor unit with easy access and no stairs.
Call Jared today to book your inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space