Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Ultimate Affordable Corinda Family Home Resides On A Rare 1,098m²+ Private Block.
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
The ultimate affordable Corinda family home resides on a rare 1,098sqm+ private block.
Ever dreamed of owning a beautiful family home in one of the most sought after pockets in Corinda? Located on the cusp of Sherwood's most exclusive streets, a short walk to the beautiful Sherwood Arboretum, and a walk up the street to prestigious St Aidan's Anglican Girls' School, you can make that dream a reality today.
With 2 living areas (one on each level), 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an additional study area and a pool, all perfectly positioned on a rare 1,098sqm leafy block, this presents the perfect environment for a growing family home.
The recently extended and renovated residence comprises of the following features:
- An expansive modern kitchen with stone benchtops, loads of cupboard space and a perfectly positioned breakfast bar overlooking the family dining area
- Beautiful polished hardwood timber flooring throughout the home
- A private top floor veranda off the side of the home to sit and relax, nestled in the array of trees ensuring complete privacy
- 5 spacious bedrooms each with floor to ceiling mirrored built-ins, ceiling fans and most with air conditioning
- 3 well-appointed, large bathrooms with plenty of room to move about for the kids!
- A dual carport and extended access area for a large boat, camper van or additional cars
- Rainwater tank and luscious gardens surrounding the home, leading to the private salt water pool with brand new Quila decking
- Storage, storage, storage - From the laundry, kitchen and living room cupboards as well as under the house - perfect for a large family
Aside from the beautifully renovated home, its spacious composure, privacy from the street and enough play area for the whole family, including pets, the home is perfectly situated just 200m from the prestigious St Aidan's Anglican Girls' School, a short distance to St Joseph’s Catholic Primary, St Peters & Corinda State High School.
The property is also within easy access to public transport (train and bus) into Brisbane city and major shopping precincts: 29 minute train ride to the city and a 10 minute drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
This will be the sale of 2017 and the family home you won't want to miss!
Contact Stefanie Maras today for any assistance regarding this property on 0412 857 422.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,098m² / 0.27 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.