Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Exciting Investment Opportunity Ready For The Picking!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned on the second level of a small 6 unit complex and taking full advantage of space, light and airflow, promising a lifestyle of simplicity in a convenient location.
This unit enjoys open plan living, laundry room adjacent to the functional kitchen space with electric cooking, all flowing to a north facing balcony with a private outlook. Two generous sized bedrooms feature a built in wardrobe in the master and room to install a built in in the second bedroom. Both are serviced by a neat and tidy bathroom.
With great rental returns at approx $375 - $400 per week, this unit provides a great capital growth opportunity. With the Coorparoo Junction shopping precinct currently undergoing redevelopment plus the convenience of both bus and train, direct to the city, there are so many positive attributes to this cared for investment.
• Open plan Living with elevated views over Coorparoo
• Homely kitchen equipped with electric appliances, loads of bench space and heaps of storage
• Convenient laundry located within the unit adjacent to Kitchen
• Spacious Master Bed room boasting built in wardrobes with sliding door access to your private north facing Balcony.
• Single Car lock up with loads of storage area
• Predominately owner occupied complex
• Low Body Corp Fees
Long term owner occupier has made a firm decision to sell and will listen to the market to secure a sale today; there's no time to ponder for long, you need to act or it will be gone! Call Pam Clauss today to inspect!
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.