Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This original triple gabled classic Queenslander, steeped with history has essentially been rebuilt from the ground up and what an amazing home it has become.
Architecturally designed, the house has been meticulously detailed and finished in keeping with its heritage features when originally built 103 years ago.
Situated on one of the finest streets in Coorparoo and only minutes' walk to the new Coorparoo SQ, local parklands and the popular Martha St precinct, it provides inner city living on a grand scale with minimal maintenance.
The house boasts 293 sq m of space under roof and features 4 bedrooms, (ground floor master bedroom with large WIR and en suite) along with 3 bedrooms upstairs (another with en suite), plus an in built office, main bathroom, powder room, 2 internal and 2 external living areas and a double lock up carport with access directly to the laundry.
Edenville' also features:
- 80mm Marble stone benches in the kitchen
- Marble stone throughout all wet areas
- Ilve appliances including 6 burner gas cooktop, 900mm electric oven, dishwasher & built in microwave
- Colonial timber windows & doors throughout
- Italian matte black tapware throughout
- Oak Timber floors
- Soaring original 3 meter ceilings to the upper level and 2.7m ceilings to ground
- Separate office with custom cabinetry
- Master bedroom opening to a private courtyard with a custom walk in robe & double en suite
- Full height tiling to all bathrooms
- Daikin ducted air conditioning throughout. Each room is zoned to operate individually
- New maintenance-free (fibre cement) external weatherboards to the entire house
- Feature VJ panelling throughout with colonial cornice
- Fully fenced & landscaped yard, large enough for kids and entertaining family
An inspection of this grand renovation is a must for anyone looking for an idyllic original character home that has been completely renovated, in one of Brisbane's most popular inner city suburbs
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
276m² / 0.07 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.