Two Residences For The Price Of One! - Dual Living.
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
Enter from 2 City View Rd
This gorgeous classic 1925 Queenslander has been faithfully restored with traditional features together with an extensive downstairs modern renovation to blend both the charm of the era and contemporary 21st-century living.
Unique opportunity to secure two separate residences for those seeking home business, Airbn or dual living potential.
Upstairs and downstairs each have three bedrooms, living room, laundry and separate entrance and outdoor space.
Perfect opportunity to earn additional income or provide separate living for parents, guests or an aupair.
Note: Building work has council approval and final form 21 certification. Available upon request
Inspect is a must as opportunities are rare.
RESIDENCE 1 - Upstairs
Beyond the charming facade, a private a secure entrance allows direct entry to the upper level. A neutral colour palette forms the backdrop to a light filled and gorgeous traditional three bedroom home boasting period features, modern chic kitchen filled with quality appliances and designer lighting.
• 3 bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen/lounge room
• 1 sunroom/dining room
• 1 central bathroom with bathtub/ shower combination, louvre windows
• Separate laundry, high ceilings, designer lighting
• Chic kitchen includes Blanco induction stove,Franke under mount sink,S/S dishwasher,stone bench tops & breakfast bar
• Character details include polished timber floor, Vjay lined walls and ceilings, door breezeways, subway tiling, and designer pendant lighting.
• Private secure entrance
• Potential rental income appraised upstairs $530 per week
RESIDENCE 2- Downstairs
Completely renovated in 2012 with a professional house lift and new fit out, the lower level features open plan living with a kitchen, dining and lounge. Flowing off the central tiled living room, a quiet and private decked courtyard extends the living space. Three good sized and carpeted bedrooms offer plenty of accommodation and are serviced by an en-suite, bathroom and separate laundry.
• 3 bedrooms with carpet, master with en-suite and private courtyard
• Modern en-suite and main bathroom, both with double size showers
• Separate laundry, flyscreens and ceiling fans
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with adjoining private decked courtyard
• Modern kitchen, elec stove, dishwasher and wide drawers
• Potential rental income appraised downstairs $630 per week or current operating as successful Airbnb short term accom - $130 - $150 per night. Airbnb rating 5 stars and attracting high occupancy.
* Land 383sqm
* Council Rates $404 per quarter
* Entire house rental income appraised at $950 - $1000 per week
* Built 1925, fully renovated in 2012, Timber cladding, tiled roof.
* Building certification Form 21 documentation available upon request
Centrally located in the heart of Camp Hill just 6kms or 15- 25 minutes from the CBD, 5 mins to Cooparoo Square, 10 minutes to Carindale Shopping Centre and surrounded by quality schools including Camp Hill Primary just moments away. Convenient to buses and Eastern Busway express to CBD.
For more information contact Gunther Behrendt - 0418 310 091
383m² / 0.09 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.