Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Catch Me If You Can!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Situated on the high side of the street, and nestling on a comfortable 607m2 block, is this tastefully renovated family home. Positioned in a quiet pocket of Camp Hill, and filled with beautiful breezes, you will be immediately drawn in by the devotion gone into transforming this home to what it is today.
Post war, with room to expand, you will get years out of this modern renovation and have the choice of taking this property to the next level. Offering 3 spacious bedrooms, a modern kitchen and bathroom, multiple entertaining areas including a rumpus room downstairs (legal height) with internal stairs access, additional bathroom & kitchenette facility (perfect for guests).
- Spacious, modern kitchen with invaluable breakfast bar
- Open plan kitchen & dining, with separate living room
- Enormous elevated entertainer's deck with leafy outlook
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- French doors off master bedroom opening onto back deck
- Two recently renovated bathroom with both bath & shower facilities
- An additional room downstairs, perfect for second living, guests or home office
- Ceiling fans throughout, and air conditioned living space
- 4.5kw solar panel system
- Exquisitely landscaped & fully fenced private garden, perfect for kids and pets
Location, location, location.that's what we are talking about here. 64 Nurstead Street is less than 10 minutes' drive to Westfield Carindale and only 7km from the CBD. Just metres from the scenic walking trails of Seven Hills Bushland Reserve, the property is a short distance to public transport and local cafes and shops on Stanley Street. Within five minutes of highly regarded schools including St Thomas' primary school and San Sisto College.
Go ahead, make this yours, you simply can't overcapitalize in this magnificent address.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.