Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Family Perfection With Lifestyle Advantages
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This brand new Hamptons inspired home, set on 607m2 in an elevated position is an easy investment decision and the perfect place to call home.
Upon entry you'll be greeted by coffered ceilings, an impressive staircase, feature lighting and an overall sense of space and freedom enjoyed only by an elite few. The love and devotion put into each detail of this magnificent home is evident at every turn. The fireplace adds a touch of timeless style while modern finishes assure ease of living. The central kitchen with butler's pantry, classic Smeg appliances and invaluable breakfast bar are the hub of the home.
Living spaces of grand proportions flow seamlessly through to the private entertainment area, landscaped gardens and sparkling swimming pool, making an ideal venue for both large gatherings and simple daily life. Perfectly encompassing functionality and an entertainer's lifestyle, this residence is a vision of the ideal Queensland family home.
Additional Features Include::
- Multiple living areas on both levels + study nook
- Designer kitchen with butler's pantry and Smeg appliances
- Covered alfresco area, front and back balconies
- 5 spacious bedrooms including lavish master with walk in wardrobe, ensuite and private balcony
- 2 beautiful bathrooms + water closet to service the whole home
- Practical laundry with a large linen press and access to the backyard
- Sleek cabinetry, stone and quality flooring throughout
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Set on 607m2 with side access for the additional toys
- Superior finishes and clever floorplan
The location of this home is second to none, already convenient to Oxford Street and it's plethora of shops whilst in a prime position to take advantage of the Barracks Master Plan. Surrounded by luxury homes, easy access to the Citycat and bus, set in the Bulimba State School Catchment and close to Childcare, parklands, restaurants and cafes.
This truly is a unique home, one quick inspection and a lazy drive around the suburb will confirm your decision to reward yourself with all that's on offer here. Call today to view.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.