Luxury Living With Expansive City Views
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in the heart of the river precinct of Bulimba, 8B Bevis Street has been meticulously created and crafted to the highest build form and architectural standards.
Offering panoramic City views and an enviable lifestyle, this 326sqm residence has been constructed with timeless family living, separation, privacy, and seamless indoor/outdoor family entertainment interaction in mind.
Featuring an expansive, low-maintenance and minimalistic design, this quality home offers a level of unparalleled modern family living with no luxury overlooked. The clever floor plan and superior finishes make the perfect venue for hosting parties and gatherings with family and friends all year round.
This immaculate residence offers, but is not limited to;
- Expansive open plan living, rumpus, 2 lounge rooms + study
- Multiple outdoor entertainment areas including patio, deck and balcony
- Stunning kitchen with Miele appliances, sleek cabinetry, marble bench tops and invaluable breakfast bar, the hub of the home
- Four double bedrooms all with built in robes including master with luxurious ensuite, walk in wardrobe and private balcony with City views
- Three deluxe bathrooms + an additional water closet perfectly positioned to service the whole home with ease
- Large laundry room with loads of storage
- Sparkling inground swimming pool and outdoor entertainment area
- Fully landscaped with private back garden for children and pets to enjoy
- Ducted air conditioning and vacuumaid throughout
- Two car garage +storage
- Architecturally designed by BIG House Little House
- Bulimba State School Catchment
With close proximity to some of Brisbane's best entertainment, dining and shopping options available, this contemporary and perfectly positioned home is luxurious inner city living at its finest and will cater for the most modern family's needs for years to come. Call today to view this amazing home will be sold.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.