Location Buying At It's Best
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This really is something special, the perfect indoor/outdoor layout for chilled nights entertaining friends around the BBQ. Designed for easy living, this property is the perfect option for anyone looking to downsize but still enjoy an abundance of indoor & outdoor living space, combining the size and functionality of a home with all the benefits of townhouse living.
Offering a spacious open plan floor plan, the lounge area is ideally located on the ground level, flowing onto the large timber deck overlooking the landscaped garden.
Featuring the highest quality of appointments throughout including spotted gum timber floors, high ceilings, stone bench tops and neutral finishes.
- Spacious open plan living flowing through to the expansive entertainer's deck
- Modern kitchen with caeser stone bench tops & European Appliances
- Three double bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite + study
- 2.5 bathrooms to service the home with ease + separate laundry room
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- 102m2 of private courtyard with rainwater tank, garden shed and mature plants
- Lock up garage with internal access
- Set at the back of a boutique block of 3
This residence is well positioned to reap all of the local benefits of one of Brisbane's premier peninsula communities - the restaurants, bars, cafes and cinemas of Oxford Street, Riding Road and Hawthorne Road within walking distance. Eastern Brisbane's leading schools are also close by, including Bulimba State School, Saints Peter and Paul's School and Balmoral State High School.
If you are searching for enviable lifestyle and gorgeous home, you need not look any further. Call today to view.
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.