Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Classic Queenslander. Best Location.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This quiet, elevated, tree-lined street is one of Balmoral's best locations, with sweeping views and quality homes. Circa 1935, this home boasts a host of original features including VJ walls, soaring ceilings, coloured windows and timber floors. Renovated throughout, quality fittings and appliances and plenty of extras add to the level of comfort.
- Open plan living with dining and large living area opening via French doors to the deck
- Modern kitchen with German appliances and large pantry
- Covered rear deck with stunning views
- Grassy play area
- 453m2 fully fenced block
- Covered front porch entry
- Main bathroom with separate cast iron bath, large shower and plenty of storage
- Three extra-large bedrooms with high ceilings, generous built-in robes, fans and air conditioners
- King-sized master suite with stunning modern en suite
- Lock up garage with remote control gate
- Abundant storage under with space for workshop / extra vehicle
- Gas cook top and hot water system
- Siemens dishwasher and pyrolytic oven
- Fans throughout
- Air conditioning throughout
- High ceilings
- Timber floors in living areas
- VJ walls
- French doors from kitchen and living area to balcony
- Water tank
- Energy efficient downlights throughout
53 Derby Street is not an address. It's a home. Be quick.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
453m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.