Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Perfectly Positioned to Everything!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This is the ideal starter property in the ever-popular suburb of Auchenflower, situated only 3KM to the Brisbane CBD. Auchenflower is highly regarded for its tree lined streets, glorious Queenslander homes and envious lifestyle. Everything you require is within a short walking distance, including the retail and caf precincts of Park Road and Baroona Road, parks, recreational facilities, top schools and multiple high frequency public transport links including Trains, Buses and Ferries.
This two-bedroom, one-bathroom unit has a very large kitchen, lounge and dining area complete with air-conditioning and breezy Easterly aspect from the balcony. The Bedrooms are of generous proportions which is consistent with units of this style. The Master bedroom is king-sized with a/c and BIR.
Currently rented with great tenants paying $380p/w.
- 500m walk to Park Rd and Baroona Rd retail and caf precincts
- Only 3KM to the Brisbane CBD
- Small complex just a short walk to Auchenflower Train station
- King-sized Master bedroom with built-in robe and a/c
- Large Bathroom with a shower and bath
- Designated car space in secure garage with extra storage
- Currently rented for $380p/w
- Reasonable body corporate fees
- Within the Milton State School Catchment
- Ideally located to many Private schools and easy access to the University of Queensland
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.