This property is available now.
Dual Living at its Finest…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
A tranquil, private entertainer's oasis, this unique home has been intuitively appointed the extended family or young professionals looking to share. Securing a highly desirable peaceful position within blue ribbon Hawthorne, its versatile layout fuses high-end features, thoughtful appointments throughout.
With stunning polished timber flooring, its air-conditioned layout comprises a stylish selection of living space while a private, timber deck set not only connects the main house with the separate granny flat but also caters for every alfresco entertaining need. Serviced by a good size kitchen and dining space, this stylish culinary haven features stainless steel finish appliances.
- Three good sized bedrooms are positioned within reach of a large family bathroom
- Ample living space
- The separate granny flat offers a well-appointed kitchenette and bathroom
- Large, fenced backyard that is low maintenance
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Updated lighting and plantation shutters
- Off street parking for 2 cars with secure side electric gate
- Dual living with independent granny flat
- Pet friendly
A superb house suited to tenants seeking privacy without having to compromise on position n or lifestyle conveniences, you will be enticed at close proximity to local Hawthorne Garage and neighbouring Oxford Street precincts, various public transport services and an array of parkland placed just a short stroll from the doorstep. Located within the Norman Park school catchment.
All this and more and just ten minutes to the CBD, what more are you waiting for? Inspect now!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.