Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
506m² of Vacant Land :: Must be Sold
- Land: 506m² (0.13 acres)
Set in a highly sought after location in the ever-popular suburb of Tarragindi, in the Wellers Hill School Catchment, there is just so many reasons to buy this prime real estate backing onto bushland. With the site cleared and services installed, you will be ready to build your perfect home and move in by the end of 2017.
- Elevated and flood free 506m2 allotment (10.1m x 50.3m)
- Private, quiet bushland setting in your back yard, (with access gate)
- Easy stroll to fantastic cafes and convenience stores
- Public transport on your doorstep
- Small lot code does not apply on this land size
- Catchment for Wellers Hill State School and St Elizabeth's Primary
- Highly sought after family friendly suburb
- An abundance of parks (dog off leash) just minutes away
- Only 8kms to the CBD
- Well serviced by bike paths direct to the city
- Easy access to the M3 freeway to commute to the Brisbane CBD or Gold Coast
Nearly 20% larger than its smaller counterparts means that the small lot code does not apply here, giving you greater options when building. This is your chance to build your perfect home in your dream suburb!
Onsite visits are encouraged; call Mark to get the contract drawn up today
506m² / 0.13 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.